Works of Alena Tchernaya are in state, public and private collections in Russia, Greece, USA, Germany, Japan, France, Switzerland, Indonesia and Puerto Rico.
In art, I am always fascinated by the « mystery of suspended time. » Time being absolutely independent of anybody suddenly resigns itself and freezes in still life,
landscape, and sculpture. Involvement in this secret allows you to see everything that surrounds you in a little differentl way. In my works I am trying to achieve balance, harmony, peace. Sometimes it seems to be almost successful …
I do not cease thanking God for the possibility to do what I do.
« The creativity of Alena Tchernaya is full of harmonious accord with the world. Eternal course of time is perhaps the most important feeling that arises when you look at her pictures. »
« You want to stop before the work of Alena Tchernaya and to look closely, to remember and recapture the forgotten sense of excitement before the opening of children’s world, where any sign of nature – the grass, dragonfly, flower or cherry, anything – a clock, an old shoe or a glass jug – all that lives and excites by its magical connections with each other and with you »
EDUCATION and PROFESSIONAL CAREER:
1982- she graduated from the Art Department of Moscow Polygraphic Institute.
Member of the Moscow Union of Artists since 1995.
Member of the International Art Foundation since 1994.
Since 1981, a permanent participant of Russian and foreign exhibitions.</font>
– Central House of Artists. Moscow. Russia.
– Cultural Center of Athens. Greece.(with A. Bisti)
– Cultural Center « Na Ostozhye ». Moscow. Russia. with A. Bisti and L. Yukina.)
– Gallery “Krosna”. Moscow. Russia (Jointly with A. Bisti).
– State Institute of Art. Moscow. Russia. (Jointly with A. Bisti)
– Central House of Artists. Moscow,.Russia (Jointly with A. Bisti).
– Art-Manege. Moscow.
– cultural-historical center « Slavic ». Moscow, Russia. (with A, Bisti)
– Gallery «Kranich». Zurich. Switzerland.(with A. Bisti)
– Gallery «Hoffstatt». Frick. Switzerland.(with A. Bisti)
– Gallery «Werner Kung». Basel. Switzerland.(Group exhibition)
– Gallery «Peppercanister». Dublin. Ireland. (Group exhibition)
– Artistic-Production Company « Likronas”. Moscow. Russia.(Jointly with A. Bisti)
– gallery «De Grouchy» Osni. France.(Group exhibition)
– Art-Manege. Moscow.
– gallery «De Grouchy» Osni. France.
– Gallery « House of Nationalities » Moscow. Russia.(With E. Mukhanova and E. Kudrin)
– Gallery « Kino » Moscow, Russia.(Personal exhibition)
– Gallery «Art Present» Paris. France.(Personal exhibition)
– Gallery “Cult Project « Moscow, Russia.(Group exhibition)
– gallery «De Grouchy» Osni, France.
– “Art en Capital” XLII Salon du dessin, Grand Palais Paris, France.